Dollar Tree Flower Pot Bunny
Make a cute little Easter bunny craft using a flower pot from Dollar Tree! They are so cute for tray decor or to put anywhere in your home for Easter time!
Free Easter Bunny Template Printable
Download the free printable template HERE!
Kids will love making their Easter bunny crafts or just have an adult crafting party!
Flower Pot Easter Bunny
- Flowerpot 4”
- Kunin Classics Felt 9” x 12” Craft Cuts – White 1, Baby Pink (1)
- Permanent Marker – Dollar Store
- Acrylic Craft Paint – White
- Ribbon – Blue
- Wiggly Eyes 2 - Dollar Store
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks – Dollar Store
- Black Twine – Dollar Store
- Plain Paper
- Flowerpot Bunny Patterns
- Gather all supplies. Basecoat the 4″ flowerpot with white acrylic craft paint, let dry and apply a second coat if necessary. A 4” flowerpot was used for this craft, but any size would work.
- Download and print patterns for Flowerpot Rabbit Craft. Cut out patterns to use as templates. Using a permanent marker, trace two ears and a muzzle on white felt, two inside ears, and a nose on baby pink felt, and then cut out with scissors. TIP: Cut inside the traced line, so that your project looks neat and clean. You can also pin the paper patterns to the felt and cut out with scissors.
- Attach the pink inner ear felt pieces to the center of the white outer ear felt pieces with a glue gun and glue sticks. Glue the pink nose onto the white muzzle. You can use liquid craft glue for this project, but you will have to wait for it to dry.
- Measure and cut six 2″ long pieces of black twine and glue to the Rabbit’s muzzle for whiskers. Attach the completed muzzle and wiggle eyes to flowerpot using the photo for placement.
- Embellish base of the Rabbit Flowerpot with a band of ribbon in blue, securing in the back with glue, then tie a bow and attach to the front center. Insert the tab of the felt rabbit ears into the hole in the flowerpot and adjust as needed.