This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
DIY Easter Bunny Coasters
Run to the Dollar Tree and grab nautical rope to make some adorable bunny coasters for Easter decor!
You can buy any ribbon for the ears but the burlap ones from Dollar Tree work perfectly! Make sure to check out our other Dollar Tree Easter crafts!
Rope Bunny Coasters
- Dollar Tree Nautical Rope 11ft if available
- Dollar Tree Pink Burlap Ribbon
- Dollar Tree Lace Burlap Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun/ Glue sticks
- Start by cutting the ribbon in half, then from each half cut (2) 4 inch sections. (So you will have (4) 4 inch sections and then the remaining long sections)
- Start by adding a line of glue to the long section of the nautical rope and the creating a coil with the rope. Keep adding a line of hot glue and wrapping the rope around itself flatly until the entire rope has been used. You will go around several times.
- Once completed, fold each 4 inch section in half and hot glue the ends to the backside of the flat coil.
- Next cut a 4 inch sections of each ribbon. I cut the edges so they would fit more of the ear shape and not stick out.
- Add hot glue to the backside of the ear.