Make a carrot easter wreath on a budget
Kimberly Mae Albrecht made an adorable Easter wreath using all Dollar Tree items! It’s amazing what you can make for cheap.
Definitely keep an eye out for those cute little carrots and a wreath frame at the dollar store!
I can’t wait to make my own! Make sure to check out our other Dollar Tree Easter crafts! Here are her directions…
Dollar Tree Easter Wreath
- 1 – 14 inch wire wreath frame
- 1 – Easter bunny sign
- 1 – roll of burlap/or burlap ribbon
- 8 – packages of carrots 6 pack
- Gorilla hot glue
- Wrap the wire wreath frame with burlap/burlap ribbon. Glue on carrots.
- Cut the Easter sign into pieces. Glue them on. Simple, fast and easy!