Make some adorable mason jar lid ring pumpkins using a real pumpkin stem! They are so cute and easy to make you’ll want to make a bunch.
You can decorate and accessorize however you want with ribbons!
Very cute to put out for fall/halloween decor.
Mason Jar Lid Ring Pumpkin
- 28-30 Mason jar lid rings
- Hot glue gun
- Pumpkin stem
- Orange paint spray paint or acrylic
- Orange Yarn
- Spray paint the mason jar lid rings orange or paint individually each one. Sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Cut a string of orange yarn and put the mason jar lid rings on it. Shape it like a circle and tie it tight. Fluff out the rings to look like a pumpkin.
- Cut off a real stem of a pumpkin and hot glue it in the center.
- Hot glue the ribbons, raffia, and burlap material on.