If you're wondering what can you make with the Dollar Tree orange foam pumpkins, grab a bandana! They make the cutest country fall decor for your home.
And since they are only a dollar, you can't beat it!
These took about 15 minutes to finish and turned out so cute! Make sure to check out my other farmhouse Dollar Tree ideas!
Dollar Tree Bandana Pumpkins
- Foam Pumpkins Two – Dollar Store
- Bandanas Orange, Two – Dollar Store
- Natural Twine – Dollar Store
- Craft Paint – Black
- Craft Knife
- Chopstick or Pencil
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Gather all supplies. Carefully cut out a square around the bright green foam pumpkin stems to create a hole. Set the stems aside.
- Remove bandanas from their packaging and layout flat on your work surface. Starting at one corner, insert the bandana into the hole.
- Continue to fold the bandana using the natural shape of the pumpkin as your guide and poke the fabric into the hole with your finger.
- Gather, fold, and insert the bandana onto the hole at the top of the pumpkin. Use a chopstick or pencil once the hole becomes filled with fabric. Repeat with second foam pumpkin.
- Remove the extra orange foam from the stems. Bonus that the stems already have a wooden pick in them. Basecoat the stems with black craft paint, apply a second coat, if necessary. Set aside to dry.
- Cut two lengths of natural jute twine and tie together to create a bow. Repeat to make a second bow.
- Insert stems into the tops of the foam pumpkins and secure with a glue gun and glue sticks.
- Attach the twine bow as the finishing touch.