Jenny Rantz and her 6 year old nephew made these adorable rustic brown paper bag pumpkins for fall decorations! They look so cute out on the porch or you could put them on your mantle. Love the rustic farmhouse feel to them.
They just stuffed the paper bags with other plastic bags...
Stuck a twig in the middle and wrapped it around it. Hot glued it to the center and cut off excess.
Then added some farmhouse charm with buffalo plaid ribbon, burlap ribbon, flowers, moss, etc.
So incredibly genius and cute!
Brown Paper Bag Pumpkins
- Paper bags
- Plastic bags
- Glue gun
- Paint Ribbon
- Get a brown paper bag from the grocery store and fill them with plastic grocery bags or dried up leaves.
- Cut a branch or twig for the pumpkin stems.
- Wrap the bag around the twig and secure with twine and hot glue.
- Dry brush orange and white paint on the paper bag and let dry.
- Tie a bow with ribbon around the stem and you're done!