How to Make a Budget Friendly Easter Lily Wreath
Make a beautiful Easter lily wreath with almost all materials from the Dollar Tree! You can also find similar pieces at a craft store if you don’t have one.
Easter Lily Wreath
- Grapevine wreath mine was 18 inches and I got it with a coupon from Joann
- 4 bunches of easter lilies from dollar tree
- 1 bunch of foliage mine was like a eucalyptus from Dollar Tree
- Metal Cross dollar tree
- Hot Glue gun
- Zip ties
- Start by popping all of the flowers from the stems
- Add hot glue to where the flower would meet the stem and then press it firmly onto the grapevine so that it adheres, complete this with all of the flowers until you have your desired look.
- Take the zip tie, and feed it through the metal loop on the backside and then feed the zip tie through a few of the branches and secure it.
- The foliage piece had the pieces just popped off but you might need a wire cutter if they don’t. Add some hot glue to the stem and then place it where you feel the wreath needs some green accents. Remove the leaves from a few of the flower stems and add those with the eucalyptus for some more greenery.