Have you ever seen those gorgeous glass pillar candle holders from Pottery Barn or kirkland’s? What if I told you that you could make them yourself for a fraction of the price?! It’s true! Head to your Dollar Tree store!
Search for these gorgeous crackle glass candle holders and two glass candle sticks.
You can use any color paint you want, I think next time I would grab a teal or baby blue color!
Dollar Tree Farmhouse Glass Pillar Candle Holder
- E6000 glue
- 2 candle stick holders Dollar Tree
- 2 Crackle candle holders Dollar Tree
- Paint Brush
- Waverly White Chalk Paint
- Apply 2 coats of Waverly White Chalk Paint to candle sticks allowing for a good amount of time to dry in between
- Next apply e6000 glue to the candle stick
- Place crackle candle holders onto candle stick and allow to set over night
- Tie a bow with a pretty lace ribbon around it and place a battery operated light inside.